Unconditional Love and Gender Fluidness 6

 


   Today my virtual straight bf is watching football so I told him I wanted all his attention or none, so we won't be seeing each other today.  Otherwise the relationship is still going strong.  The other day I danced with a guy I met years ago when I let guys think I was female in real life.


  I stopped pretending to be female because all the guys I met used me for sex and I couldn't drop my female persona fast enough to avoid feeling like a slut.  When I met the guy I danced with the other day, I was coming on as a real female, so through the years he still believes I am.  He has a girl friend in real life that he has sex with and likes to talk about her with me. 


  He was telling me that she has a boy friend now and he has to be careful that the bf doesn't show up while he is having sex with her.  I guess it's true that the physical world is all about attachment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Gender Fluid

Journey to the East

Off the farm