Girly Boi

 

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is girlyboi3_001.png

Sometimes I just let it all hang out and people have to take their chances with me. But more often, I am more subtle about my girly boi condition.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is girlyboi2_001.png

I do have fun meeting guys but find they are mostly interested in using me for sex. I don't do sex until we have a good relationship established. So they dump me and move on to someone else who is easier to use.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is showing-cock-and-panties_001.png

At first I would get upset about this situation, but now I pretty much expect it and get more and more comfortable being by myself.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is desktop-8_001.png

This is how I look today.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is yes-sir-panty-set_001.png

It really is a cute outfit.

A virtual friend wants to join me on second life, but he too is only interested in sex. What is a gurl to do?

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is for-wordpress_001.png



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Gender Fluid

Off the farm

Journey to the East