Virtual Intimacy

image.png
I've been seeing a guy on second life who I like being with and he likes being with me. Unfortunately his world has lots of stuff in it so there isn't much time or room for me. Nevertheless we seem to need to see each other and when we do it's like fireworks unless one of his girl friends are around. Then I act very withdrawn and he acts very formal. But it is an effort on my part and it seems to be the same for him, to keep our distances and put up appearances. Since I love without attachment, I should be able to handle this little game. Relationships, for me, always seem to end up badly, no matter what I do, maybe this time will be different.
inStyle Mini Kemono 2_001_001_0.png

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Gender Fluid

Journey to the East

Off the farm