Unconditional Love and Gender Fluidness 7

 

   Lately I've been posting pictures like the one above and have been getting banned from a few sites because of pictures like this.  I don't get thrown off of this site because nobody sees my posts here.  Although I did get one nasty comment even here where I only got two comments from my posts all together.  


   But I'm not surprised by my lack of popularity or even the hostility I engender because even though 99% of the world thinks a certain way, it is all illusion.  And living a lie is living in pain.  I actually got to the light at the end of my dark tunnel and looked back and found everyone was still wandering around in the dark.


   I think everyone justifies their bad choices in life because they think there is no alternative.  But I'm here to say there is a way out and this is why I piss people off.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Gender Fluid

Journey to the East

Off the farm