Unconditional Love and Gender Fluidness 8

 


  OMG I've been going through changes!  First off I broke up with my bf because he was starting to take me for granted.  I stopped seeing him for a week, hoping to change his religion and he did squeal like a pig for the whole week that I didn't see him.  Then I got in touch with him and he told me not to ever ignore him again like I did the past week and I stopped seeing him again.  I think this time it is really over.


  Anyways I am in contact with a guy who carries a gun to work.   He works for an agency that protects the rich and powerful from their own karma.  Then he comes on second life to unload this bad karma to anyone who opens up to him.  But we've come to really like each other and I am reluctant to force him to eat his lethal karma and I hope he is hesitant to pass it on down to me.  So we only see each other occasionally and don't fuck.


  So I continue on my journey to find unconditional love.  It is very illusive. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Gender Fluid

Journey to the East

Off the farm