Overcoming Resistance

 

   We all get programed by our culture to meet certain standards of behavior.  But most of us don't ask who is doing the programing or why.  We just assume it's for our own good.  But if for some reason you question the motives behind the programing, you start to change your reality.  I contend it is possible to become aware of a more meaningful and rewarding life if you are a determined seeker of truth and not just a naughty child.  And so lately I've been living my virtual life as a femboy and have encounted the resistance that goes along with any deviation from the prescribed cultural norm.  Consequently, I have become aware of a meaningful reality which is different from the reality I have been living.  While the culture tries to isolate me and erase me, it is unable to bring down my conscious level of awareness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Gender Fluid

Off the farm

Journey to the East