In the Rabit Hole

 

   So I seem to be involved with another person.  Only his personality is very toxic so I am relating to what the culture calls his mental illness.  But to me it's not anymore an illness than what passes for normal in our culture.  Anyways there is an exchange of energy which I find very interesting.  There is an element of control which I am not usually comfortable with but in this case, since he is unable to free his own mind, someone else will control him and since we have a relationship of sorts in the material world, it is important to me that some idiot doesn't get control of his mind again.  So I keep this deeper relationship in the virtual world because I have to relate to him without attachment.  But even in the virtual world it is difficult but at least possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Gender Fluid

Off the farm

Journey to the East