The Mental Challenges of a Girly Boy

 


Being raised as a boy but developing female body changes at puberty makes for a very difficult mental condition.  Sometimes I present as a boy who dresses as a girl and other times I present as a girl who hides the fact that there is a penis in my panties.


I like to form deep relationships with straight guys, which is kind of a naughty gurly thing to do.  The guys enjoy the deep relationship as much as I do and you would think we would just be happy with our intense relationship.  But something weird always happens.  After enjoying each other's company for a long period of time, they start to question my gender.


Once this happens there is no going back.  The relationship comes to an end and he goes back to being alone and unhappy again.  And I found this circumstance to happen over and over again with every straight guy I have had a deep relationship with.


So I would start presenting as an effeminate boy to avoid the drama of relating to straight guys.  It is easier on me if the person I'm relating to knows about my condition, but I found in my experience, non binary people have a short attention span and are unable to form deep relationships.

Also, many non-binary people have trouble overcoming the cultural stigma of being different from the social Nome.  And so, after a while, they see me as a pervert, which also ends the relationship.


Lately, I have had a good relationship with a she-male.  He presents as a female but has a penis and a male ego which seem to meet my requirements for a partner.

What makes him different from my other relationships is the fact that he really needs me.  Or maybe I should say he needs the sex I provide him with.


I try to rise above a purely sexual relationship with varying degrees of success.  Mostly I enjoy the sexual experience, but because of the female hormones in my body, I don't have much of an organism.  So mostly I do it for my partner.



  
I found that if you're not the one to screw up the relationship, then another one will come along.  But if you are the one who doesn't hold up your end of the relationship, you may not see another one until your next life.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Gender Fluid

Off the farm

Journey to the East