Journey to the East

                                                                                


I became a femboy because the world crushed my male ego.  At the time it was very painful, but I was able to survive by adopting a femboy persona.  It was still a difficult path to follow but after taking my fair share of abuse, I started to see light at the end of this tunnel.


I became aware that no matter how hard it tried, the world couldn't hurt me anymore.  I had eaten all my bad karma and remained on a high spiritual level, no matter how I looked or even if I had a penis in my panties.


 I found when I applied for a job looking like a girl, but checking off the male box in my application, I didn't get the job.  So I tried getting a boy haircut but that didn't work either.

L

So I ended up working a chick hatchery, scraping chicken shit off of trays because nobody else wanted this kind of job.  But it didn't bother me and even my fellow workers, who were very unhappy most of the time, didn't bring me down.


As a matter of fact, I found that I started to bring them up.  Sometimes the boss would come into the washroom and yell at one of us, which didn't get me upset but did devastate my co-workers.  But after he left, it didn't take me long to make everyone happy again.


So we were on a journey, me and the guys in the washroom, but I was the only person who was aware that it was my mind keeping us from falling into the abyss that the world seemed to be taking us.  I would call my time in the washroom, a "journey to the East" because it was a different reality from what your average person believed in.


Then there was this girl, who also worked at the hatchery, who took an interest in me.  I was attracted to her, but she would be rough and hit me as often as we kissed when nobody was looking.


At one point she wanted to have sex with me, but I couldn't trust her focus between love making and hostility.

It was getting time for me to move on anyway to find another shit job.  I tried to join the women's army but they threw me out when they discovered my penis.


So I tried working on a horse ranch since I like working with horses.


And I found that relating to horses really increased my spiritual awareness, to the point where I didn't need the world anymore, it needed me.





 












 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Gender Fluid

Off the farm