Pivotal Times in our Lives cont.

hand on face (1)
I had a few insights into my Pivotal Times post which I want to write down so I don’t forget them.  This helps to drag my intellect along the path to my enlightenment.  First off, I mentioned having the flu after buying the mules, but part of my insight is the fact that it seems I had the virus that we are all very concerned about these days.  That was two years ago at exactly this time of year.  I had a very good season with the mules both working them and riding one of them with my mom.  But over the winter, I didn’t use them much except a couple of times when the snow was just right and I was able to use them in my wagon-sled.  Those were fun times and they did very well for me.  I finally got around to using the mules to get firewood that my step-dad had cut and split over the winter, yesterday.
It was almost two months since the sled ride and when I took the reins and locked into their minds, I felt the mind of my one mare mule, in particular, lock into my mind also.  And immediately I was brought into her world which was very pure and transcendental.   I stayed in this higher consciousness level all the while we moved the wood and came back to my “real world” until I un-harnessed  them.  It was at that moment I realized what a low level of conscious awareness our society is experiencing now.  And I thought back to what happened in my Pivotal Times post and realized that was the price I had to pay to gain this awareness and now it seems a pivotal time has come for the rest of the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Gender Fluid

Off the farm

Journey to the East