Unconditional Love and Gender Fluidness 4

 

 

       I'm still having a good relationship with my bf.  It goes deeper and deeper but I seem to be the only one aware of how intense it's becoming.  My bf is only aware of his desire and need, which I must admit, I am encouraging.  It's impossible for me to go this deep without stimulating my own desires and needs.  But I have spent my life disciplining myself so that I don't become a victim to them.  And I am aware of the fact that I can make him a victim to his lust if I so choose, but I don't betray people for liking and needing me.

 

   So I am keeping this relationship on as high a level as I possibly can as I fight my own attachment to the situation.  Because once I get attached, I know he will bring this relationship down into the mud.  Every so often, as we go deeper and deeper, I see his soul through the distorted glass of his personality and I look upon the smiling face of God.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Gender Fluid

Off the farm

Journey to the East