Unconditional Love and Gender Fluidness 3


   I find myself in a strange place.  I did materialize unconditional love in the form of a guy I knew before.  Unfortunately he is very unstable and he has no awareness of what he is doing.  At the moment, his unconditional love is motivated by lust, which is not very sustainable. Also his father has control of his mind at an unconscious level and when he tries to satisfy his lust with me the part of his mind under his fathers' control goes crazy.  

 

   But I did give into his desire for sex and he didn't go crazy.  At a very deep spiritual level, way deeper than his conscious awareness, he knows that he needs me.  And so is trying very hard not to be an asshole.  As for me, I find myself enjoying the fact that my female persona is needed so badly and that I am giving him the female attention he so desperately needs.  I did start seeing a t-girl from my past who I had had a very deep relationship with.  She wanted to try it again so I told her I would but I have a boy friend who I won't hurt by leaving him for someone else.  She agreed at the time and we easily fell back into the old deep relationship we had before.   Unfortunately it didn't last because she got so jealous of my bf that she demanded I break up with him.  I told her I wouldn't and that ended my relationship with her.   


 

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Gender Fluid

Off the farm

Journey to the East