Being a Girl with a Penis

 

   This condition brings about a lot of problems.  Even though I was born naturally with a penis and my body naturally started to produce female hormones at my puberty, I am considered, by most people, un-natural.  Fortunately, I have a stepdad who is very enlightened and has been able to help me with this condition.

Even before my puberty kicked in, I was pretty much a girly boy.   I went to school looking like this even though I was labeled as a boy.


 You can imagine the kind of teasing I had to endure.  But I never stopped presenting myself as I felt inside.  I just couldn't identify with the male image that I was supposed to embrace.  I remember one day coming into the barn before school in tears because I couldn't face the teasing that day.


    My stepdad was filling up the manure spreader when he saw me with tears in my eyes.  I told him I couldn't face all the teasing today, so he took me by the hand and sat me in his truck and we took off for the school. 

   He said he needed to talk to the principal about this problem.  He did however still have on his manure covered boots which were leaving tracts down the corridor as we walked to the principal's office.  Because the smell was so bad, everyone we passed was holding their nose and running for the opposite wall.  
 When we finally made it to the principal's office, his secretary was totally grossed out by us.  Between the smell of my stepdad and the way I looked, I guess it was too much for her and left to warn the principal of our arrival.  


    At this point I was feeling very bad about myself.  Then I looked up at my stepdad and saw him smiling at me and letting me know that none of this mattered to him.  I could feel his love for me and finally I smiled back at him.  Then he took my hand and led me out of this office and this school, and I guess it was at this point I let myself fall in love with him.

My life changed after this experience. The kids at school still teased me about being a fag, but it didn't bother me as much anymore.  And then one day a miracle happened, they stopped teasing me!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Gender Fluid

Off the farm

Journey to the East