Off the Farm 2

 


Cardy and I drove mostly in silence across the country to the University of the Wilderness.  He was still freaked out by what happened at the bar and grill awhile back.  Which was fine by me because I wasn't ready to tell him I was born a boy.  However, I do sendoff very feminine vibes because I was able to overcome my male ego.  All of us who are born with penises get labeled as male and receive all the brainwashing possible in the schools they force us to attend.

I know Cardy is very attracted to me, and I love teasing him in spite of his fear of me messing with his mind again.  But finally, after a few more days of driving with this sexual tension so very thick in the car, we arrive at the University.   It is a very beautiful spot, and it makes me happy I made the trip. There are few females here who have already caught Cardy's attention, which takes the pressure off of me.



At night we light a campfire, and a lot of the students get together to get high and talk about the day's events.  It's very rustic here and many of the intellectuals find living without the amenities they are used to, very challenging.  And Carly is one of them.  But living and working on my parents dairy farm has helped me adapt very well to this situation.

There is one girl in particular who I find myself attracted to.  She and I did a little cuddling while sitting around the campfire, and we started to get emotionally attached to each other.  I was able to tell her about my penis condition and she found the idea of making love to a girl with a penis very sexually exciting.  

I guess this is as close as I'm going to get to unconditional love.  Someone who accepts me and is even attracted by my condition.  Although I have to admit I don't make much of an alpha male but I did try to put my little penis where she wanted him, and he did even throb and dribble in her.



We must have fallen in love with each other because when she had to leave we both started crying and promised we would make contact again as soon as possible.  Then a few days after she left, the police showed up and wanted to question me.  It was then I found out she was murdered in a motel on her way home.

I took it very hard and fell deeply into myself to the point where I became aware of the fact that there is a dark side to Cardy which was involved in materializing this horror situation.  Because of my awareness of the light, dark creatures are attracted to me and Cardy is one of them.

He could sense that I had become a witness to his dark side and left the University without me.  So, there I was, stranded on top of a mountain just outside of Cheyenne, Wyoming with winter fast approaching.  I figured it was time to put my feminine charms to work and hitch a ride into the city to find a way to survive through the winter.




I went into a restaurant and saw a very interesting person.  He was dressed in a dress with a flat chest and boyish features.  I had to find out his story.


He said he was given the name Leslie by his mistress.  "She acquirers' male sissies who she takes care of if we do her bidding.  Basically, we are turned into girls with a penis."  


Well at this point I figured I was in need of some kind of employment, and I do already wear dresses and have a penis.  But my best qualification is the fact that I have over come my male ego, so I figure this dom mistress will find me desirer-able.  And sure enough, Leslie informed me that he was a boy sissy but mistress Paige was also looking for a girl sissy and thought I was perfect for the job.


So Leslie set me up with an interview with his dom and I found out what was going to be expected of me:


So she renamed me Sammi and made me her sissy Girly boy.  I did at least get real money for working in her salon doing hair and make-up.  Also, she likes the idea of presenting Leslie and I as a sissy couple to advertise her line of clothing.


Ms Paige is an expert on male egos and the one thing she knows for sure is that no male, EVER, gets rid of it.  And so she figures she has captured my male ego and is getting pleasure from using it to torture me.  Through my awareness, I have in fact, "gotten rid of it" and can act the part of a sissy without the humiliation she so loves to dish out to her male sissy's.


Leslie on the other hand has had his male ego trapped and assaulted by these women and is tortured by it, even if it really isn't his anymore.  I can't help feeling attracted to him as the only other male I've met without a functioning male ego.


And as the months went by, and Leslie and I spent more time together, I couldn't help falling in love with him.  I was aware of the fact that Ms Paige was feeding off of him and me as I let myself open up to him.


Once again, I could see my need for love bringing me down a path towards pain.  Leslie could only love me back with Ms Paige's permission.  I've come too far down the path of enlightenment to allow myself to fall into that hole.

Even though we cared about each other very much, when the relationship reached a deep level of intimacy, I would lose contact with Leslie and find myself dealing with Ms Paige.  That's when I became aware of the fact that Ms Piage truly didn't respect her sissy's.


It was almost impossible to escape this gestalt of minds who was controlling and dominating our lives.  I was able to see through it and stop it from controlling my mind but was unable to free Leslie from it.


So with a heavy heart I had to leave Leslie behind.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Gender Fluid

Off the farm

Journey to the East