David and I working the Dairy Farm

 

I was born with a penis and was raised as a boy until I hit puberty. I always looked more like a girl than a boy and was teased in school because of it. Then at puberty I started to develop breasts and my parents took me to a doctor who found out my body was producing a lot more girl hormones than I should be as a boy. 

He said he could fix it by giving me boy hormones but at this point, because of how badly the boys were treating me, I didn’t want to become one of them. Sooo from then on, I was raised as a girl, but once I left school and started working on the farm full time, it wasn’t such a big deal. I was very happy to find second life where I could dress up and be pretty and even have a pussy.


       

                     We have a small dairy farm on 112 acres of land where we milk 40 cows. We do make a living from milking the cows but just barely. We use horses in the fields to make feed. Since we live in an area surrounded by Amish, they help us farm since we also use horses instead of tractors.

 


 When I was sixteen and had been living 24/7 as a female for a few years, an Amish boy named David came to work for us. We were both 16 at the time and I remember being attracted to him, which, for the first time in my life, I found myself attracted to a boy. My balls didn’t drop very much so my voice was still high, and I saw no reason to let the Amish in on my secret. Besides, both David and I were more into making the dairy work than having sex with each other.





                 This was also the first time I found myself falling in love. Whenever I found myself in trouble on the farm, David would show up and help me through it. He seemed to live in my mind all those years and always knew when I needed him. How could I not fall in love with him? We carried on like this even after he married an Amish girl. Then one night after living with us for 15 years, there was smoke coming into the house. I usually sleep in only my panties and went down into the basement without putting anything more on. David lived in the adjoining house and also came down to see where the smoke was coming from. It was just a stovepipe which had come undone from the wood stove but it brought David and me together with my boobs hanging out and the bulge in my panties showing. I knew at that point; I could give myself to him but that was never to be.

   
                 

   Our relationship continued to be the same for both of us in-spite of this deeper awareness of each other. He and his family moved away about a year later and on occasion we do visit, but the love we have for each other never fades.





                                    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Gender Fluid

Off the farm

Journey to the East