Spirituality and Gender Fluidness 9

   My new unconditional love relationship is still going strong.  I am thinking about buying him a penis which could be a mistake.  But if it really is unconditional love, then a penis shouldn't make all that much difference.  Through this relationship I find I'm able to let go of my first unconditional love relationship which was only a trap.  I do wish I could let go of relationships without the need to substitute one relationship for another. 
   But at least I was able to materialize this new relationship after making a stand and letting go of the relationship that was toxic to my soul.  And I was able to do it without needing another relationship in place before I cut loose from the toxic relationship.  I had trouble letting go of it in my mind and still think about it but not as strongly.
   Soo I guess I'll find out if my new relationship can survive the purchase of a penis, lol.





























    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Gender Fluid

Off the farm

Journey to the East