Down the Path toward Enlightenment

  I'm a little older now and fast approaching puberty.  I live and work on my parents' dairy farm and mostly wear boy clothes with short hair.  But when given the chance I like wearing dresses even though now I look like a boy in a dress instead of a young girl. As I said in my, "Seed of God" blog, my condition forced me to look inside myself for answers to my gender problem and I have become a spiritual person seeking enlightenment from the terrors of this world.  Fortunately my step dad who runs our dairy farm is an enlightened being and is helping me accept the reality of my situation.  And I find the reality I am dealing with is the fact that I am a boy who likes to wear dresses and act like a girl when not working on the farm.

   Since I cut my hair and admitted to being a boy, school has turned into a hell hole.  My girlfriends have all deserted me and tease me almost as much as the boys.  But I figure the answer to my gender problem is to be a willing victim.  I don't get angry and as time goes on I get upset less and less about the teasing.  Working with my step dad physically on the farm and spiritually to gain a spiritual awareness, has made me into a karmic mirror.  Which means when anyone enters my mind to hurt me, I can reflect the pain back to that person like a mirror reflects images.  It doesn't make me the most popular kid in school, but it does stop everyone from going out of their way to victimize me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Gender Fluid

Off the farm

Journey to the East