New deep Relationship

  Lately I've been staying at my female end of the gender fluid spectrum.  This happens when I meet a guy who needs to relate to a female.  The guy I am involved with now isn't even on second life, I met him on another social network.  Usually I can't get as deep into the relationship as I would like on an intellectual network but with this guy it got deep fast and is still deep.  I tend to come on second life as more of a female now that I am relating deeply as one.

  Anyway he has a need to relate deeply for whatever reason.  I suspect his reasons are not symbiotic.  There is a dark element to this relationship which I must admit, I find very interesting.  It's certainly more interesting than most of the guys I meet here on second life who want to use me for sex.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Gender Fluid

Off the farm

Journey to the East