Gender Fluid on Second Life


  I've come to the conclusion that keeping my gender fluid experiences to only second life and not the physical world is a step in the right direction toward enlightenment.  I've already had many intense experiences being gender fluid on second life without the attachment that dealing with the material world always requires.  I started being on second life for the fun of it.  Unfortunately, after meeting the people on here, I became aware of all the emotional work that is needed just to maintain my level of conscious awareness.  So I stopped reaching out with my ego and intellect and only play games with the people I meet when it is their intellect or ego who makes the first move.  Then it's just a matter of perfect timing as to when I need to take out the sword of truth and evaporate the illusion in front of me which is trying to hurt me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Gender Fluid

Off the farm

Journey to the East