Spirituality and Gender Fluidness 2

I'm still dealing with this unconditional love idea while being distracted by the low level thinking all around me.  One guy who I have known for years has discovered sex on second life and now wants to relate to me only in this way.  He is addicted to sex in the real world and is now finding out the girl he is addicted to is using sex to control him.  And so I have become his virtual default sex partner.  I go along with it but only because I have known him for so long and find him amusing.
  Then another guy who I had been friends with on second life for a long while messages me and wants me to join him in his apartment.  I haven't seen him in a long time so I know there is a reason why we stopped having contact but I couldn't remember what it was.  So I get him to come dance with me and then after awhile he wanted me to go back to his apartment.  Then we started to cuddle and he got heavy into wanting sex until I had to log out to be rid of him.  He again messaged me the next day but I told him it was no fun for me to have to keep fighting him off.  So he deleted me and said he hopes I get fucked by some fat hairy guy.
  Anyway now that I have experienced unconditional love, I know it's out there and am eventually going to materialize it again.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Gender Fluid

Journey to the East

Off the farm