Spirituality and Gender Fluidness

  A lot has been happening as my gender fluidness meshes with my spirituality.  Because of my femboi profile on second life I was invited to join a group by a guy who put together an amazing site.  He gave me a tour of his place and then we had sex together at a party with all his friends watching.  For some reason I went along with this because there was something about him that was interesting.  After we had sex he told me he wasn't going to do this with me again because he has a girl friend.  Well I thought he should have avoided the whole sex thingy right from the beginning if this is how he felt.  But I did go to another party with his girl friend present where there was more sex scenes but I didn't participate and found the party very boring.  The next day his girl friend contacted me and she helped me get a much more female avatar and became my friend.

  Even though she is a biological straight female and didn't understand my need to feminize myself, she accepted me and treated me like one of her girl friends.  We even had a few sexual experiences together with her boy friend who now seemed to be my friend also.  I guess I must have fallen in love with her because I started to resent the fact that she also loved her boy friend who I could tell didn't love her back.  And as our relationship got deeper, the boy friend tried to feed off of our love for each other and she went along with his need to feed off of us.

  At this point I had to set her free and there was a lot of drama but in the end I stopped relating to her.  And this is how it stands at the moment, but since love is the only reality, I expect the illusions which are keeping us apart will dissolve and we will eventually get back in touch with each other.

                                                           Chapter 1

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Gender Fluid

Journey to the East

Off the farm