Spirituality and Gender Fluidness 7

  
  Well I did materialize unconditional love in the form of a guy I knew before.  Unfortunately he is very unstable and he has no awareness of what he is doing.  At the moment, his unconditional love is motivated by lust, which is not very sustainable. Also his father has control of his mind at an unconscious level and when he tries to satisfy his lust with me the part of his mind under his fathers' control goes crazy. 
  So I'm not sure how this is going to work out.  But I am less attached to the unconditional love experience I had which started this desire.  And I've learned that non attachment can be a very powerful state of mind.

  So I'll continue down this path of finding unconditional love and see how it turns out.


                                         
  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Gender Fluid

Journey to the East

Off the farm