Spirituality and Gender Fluidness 8

  











   Well things have taken a turn for the better in my quest for unconditional love.  I figured out that when a control freak gets control of your mind he/she is mostly interested in control over sex and money.  Now this guy I met on second life who lusts after me but goes crazy when we do have sex has lost his virtual penis and doesn't know enough about second life to replace it.  He wants me to gift him another penis but I know if I do the lust will take over and end our unconditional love condition.  So I told him to buy his own penis but he doesn't seem to be allowed to spend money because of his fathers' brainwashing.  So yesterday we made love and he didn't go all crazy on me.
  In fact the relationship got better.  He is starting to enjoy just being with me and cuddling without having to pressure me into sex.  I guess when you don't have a penis, you have to use your brain to think with instead of your dick. lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Gender Fluid

Journey to the East

Off the farm