Spirituality and Gender Fluidness 6

 

   Lately I've been expressing the male side of my gender fluidness.  I'm more comfortable with being on the female end of my gender fluid spectrum, but I tend to get attached to my female persona and through this attachment experience pain.  I tend to express unconditional love as a female and since the world is mostly filled with low level people who use other people, I need to leave my femaleness and start moving along my gender fluid spectrum toward my male persona. 
   As I become more male I start to put conditions on my love and it takes great effort and discipline to leave my female role behind and experience the loneliness that comes from being a femboy.  But with this loneliness comes the power to materialize, which is often what I need to make my life meaningful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Gender Fluid

Journey to the East

Off the farm